Consultations take place in the client’s home. An initial consultation takes up to one hour. The consultation will include the following:
- The child will be weighed and measured.
- Growth will be assessed using appropriate centile charts.
- A full history will be taken (including, as relevant, birth and feeding history, growth pattern, dietary intake, medical issues, medical interventions, etc).
- Nutritional requirements will be calculated.
- A nutrition care plan and advice will then be given to address the particular concern.
The nutrition care plan will be shared with the paediatrician or referring party.
Follow-up consultations, if required, usually take 30 minutes.
The fee schedule for consultations is available on request.
Groups sessions/presentations/workshops can be delivered in various formats. Contact Meave to discuss your group’s requirements.